Thursday, April 12, 2012

Wassup??

So, lotsa stuff going on around the Snell household these days. We have non-stop school - elementary school, homeschool and college. We have non-stop sports - soccer, kung fu, baseball, and dance competitions. Church even seems non-stop with life group, youth group, music. Life is full and busy, busy, busy...

I think April and May give December a run for its money as far as being the most overbooked and crazy busy time of year.

Amidst the busy-ness we had some birthdays (Jemila and I) and we have one coming next week (Ben).  Jack earned another sash (his sixth out of eight). We (Kate and I) have attended a few weekend away dance competitions. Not my favorite world I have to admit. I love that Kate loves dance, and that she enjoys it and is a beautiful dancer - I just don't love the world of competitive dance. We travel 40 min. to our dance studio, three times a week - many weeks, four times. We do carpool, but a lot of time is spent waiting there for the girls (not to mention all the expenses and time away for competitions).  We have done this for two years after leaving the dance studio that is literally around the corner from our house. Lots of issues arose there that made it necessary to leave. Bummer because it was so convenient...


The ridiculously expensive place where one of our dance competitions was held, in D.C.






There are some other things going on behind the scenes here at the Snell homestead too ... not ready to post about it yet, but trust me - it's pretty awesome and I can post pretty soon. God's been working out some of the details of a really big new project ... more later!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...